1.1 – Refunds/Cancellations
An organization or individual may receive a full refund of their payment if:
- The cancellation is received prior to Aug. 1
- The refund request is in writing
An organization or individual may receive a partial (50%) refund of their payment if:
- Cancellation is received after Aug. 1 but before the second class
- The request is in writing
All cancellations are subject to a $25 processing fee.
- A sponsoring organization may substitute a participant up to one week prior to the first class with no additional fee, or prior to the beginning of the second class with a transfer fee of 10% of full tuition. The request must be accompanied with the written application packet for the new participant.
1.3 Tuition Credit
- Organizations who have staffing changes and require their participant to drop the program after the first class but before the fourth class may receive 50% credit of fees previously paid toward the next class year for their designated participant.
APPROVED BY BOARD: 1/5/2012